3 Bed Detached For Sale
Fox Hill Village, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Detached house on large south facing plot
- Highly desirable cul-de-sac on town outskirts
- Great potential for considerable enlargement STPP
- 115’ x 55’ secluded south facing rear garden - Big enclosed front garden
- Long driveway, garage and workshop
- Double aspect sitting room with open fireplace - Separate kitchen, dining room and study
- 3 1st floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Warden Park secondary Academy catchment area - Close to open countryside and the Fox & Hounds pub/restaurant
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: D Council Tax Band: F
GUIDE PRICE £700,000
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A detached 3 bedroom character house occupying a large secluded, south facing plot of almost 0.23 acres in this desirable cul-de-sac on the town's southern outskirts with great potential for modernisation and a substantial extension STPP. The property was believed to have been built in the 1950's and has had a couple of small single story extensions yet still offers great potential to considerably enlarge the house as it is one of the smallest houses in the road, occupying one of the best south facing plots so warrants a much larger home in its place. The accommodation on the ground floor is arranged around a central entrance hall and comprises: a large double aspect lounge/dining room with open fireplace and doors out to the rear garden, a separate study and dining room, a kitchen with door out to the porch and a larder with 3 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the first floor. Outside: the house occupies a fabulous plot with a large front garden which is well screened by high mature hedging and includes an area of front garden, long driveway leading up to a single garage with workshop behind and a 115‘ x 55‘ south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed by high hedging and offers an excellent degree of privacy.
The owner has had some drawings produced to extend the ground floor. Please see link on our website www.mansellmctaggart.co.uk.
NB. Planning permission has not been applied for.
- Wivelsfield - 1.57miles
- Haywards Heath - 1.65miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.34miles
- Plumpton - 4.05miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.31miles