4 Bed For Sale
Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield
- Built in 2014 by Taylor Wimpey to a particularly high standard with 4 years remaining on the NHBC warranty.
- A modern and contemporary layout over 2 floors giving light, versatile and spacious accommodation throughout (1,539 sq.ft).
- Large living room with double doors to secluded rear garden.
- Stunning 22’ kitchen/breakfast/dining room with access to rear garden.
- Separate family room/playroom. Ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- 4-double bedrooms with ample built-in storage and en-suite shower room to master suite and bedroom 2. Modern family bathroom.
- Detached garage and driveway with parking for 2 vehicles.
- Non-overlooked rear garden backing onto an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Gas central heating/uPVC double glazing.
- EPC: B / Council Tax Band: F
This superbly designed (1,539 sq.ft) 4-BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTION ROOM, DETACHED PROPERTY, sits in a prominent position within the highly popular Taylor Wimpey built 'Mantell Park' Development close to both the village High Street and a short drive to Haywards Heath railway station.
The property has been much improved by the present owners and is presented for sale in immaculate order throughout offering versatile living accommodation which briefly comprises: a spacious ENTRANCE HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC, a FAMILY/PLAYROOM to front aspect and a beautifully appointed and spacious triple aspect KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM fitted with an extensive range of light cupboards/drawers and adjoining work surfaces. Central island with 4-ring gas hob and extractor, integrated double electric oven and dishwasher. Ample space for American-style fridge/freezer, oak flooring throughout, space for large dining table and chairs, French doors to rear garden. Double aspect LIVING ROOM with French doors leading out to the rear garden.
To the first floor is a stunning MASTER BEDROOM SUITE with double doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes and a luxurious EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2nd bedroom with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM) and a FAMILY BATHROOM with a modern white suite.
Benefits: Double glazing, mains gas central heating system and electrics all customary of a modern property built only 6 years ago with 4 years remaining on the NHBC Warranty. Clean and neutral décor throughout. Quiet residential cul-de-sac.
Outside: The property has a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY to one side of the property which provides off road parking for two vehicles and leads to a DETACHED GARAGE with up-and-over door, power and light, in addition to a loft storage area. There is also a personal door to the side opening to the rear garden. Ample VISITOR PARKING is also available within Buttinghill Drive on a first come first served basis.
Rear garden: Being mainly laid to lawn with plant boarders and beds, various trees, and shrubs. Patio area adjoining the rear of the property, outside lighting, gated side access to driveway. Fully enclosed and non-overlooked to the rear backing onto an area of outstanding natural beauty providing a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
- Haywards Heath - 1.59miles
- Balcombe - 2.84miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.55miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.23miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.65miles