1 Bed End of Terrace For Sale
Windmill Platt,, Handcross,
- 1-bedroom starter home in the heart of the village
- Light and modern living accommodation (468 sq.ft)
- 11’9 living/dining room/modern kitchen with understairs cupboard
- Double bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Convenient location with easy road access onto the A/M23
- Gas-fired heating/uPVC double glazed windows throughout
- No chain – vacant possession available
- Enclosed garden with timber shed/covered parking close-by
- EPC rating: C Council Tax Band: B
- Ideal long-term investment purchase or First Time Buy
SOLD - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELDNEW £ RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT, x2 PARKING SPACES & NO CHAIN!!
This attractive one-bedroom home is situated in a tucked away position in the highly sought-after Windmill Platt cul-de-sac, located within a short walk of Handcross village High Street, giving quick and easy access to local schooling and the A23.
The property sits over two floors and offers well-designed, versatile living accommodation briefly comprising; an entrance hall, a bright and cosy living/dining room with bay window to the front, opening into a modern kitchen comprising of an extensive range of cupboards with space for appliances including washing machine/dryer.
On the first floor there is a built-in airing cupboard to the landing and access to the insulated loft space, one double bedroom and a modern bathroom.
Benefits include: Gas-fired central heating to radiators, double glazed windows, along with light, spacious and contemporary style accommodation. Vacant possession available.
Outside: There is private allocated covered parking for one vehicle accessed via a driveway located close-by. The property has a garden with a patio, lawn and shed, all of which is fully enclosed by timber fencing.
Please note: This property is owned by an employee of Mansell McTaggart.
- Balcombe - 2.76miles
- Faygate - 3.91miles
- Crawley - 4.00miles
- Ifield - 4.23miles
- Three Bridges - 4.61miles