3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Middle Village, Haywards Heath
- Really well designed house with several improvements - 3 very generous double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and new en suite shower room in 2019
- Generous kitchen/dining room with bespoke handmade units by HKS
- Extended sitting room with two Velux roof lights and doors to garden
- 21’ increasing to 29’ x 20’ landscaped (2011) rear garden
- Garage behind (currently half converted to possible home office)
- Close to local Co-op store and school in the heart of Bolnore Village
- Gas fired central heating (boiler approx. 6 years old) and double glazed windows
- Neutrally decorated throughout - Within a 20 minute walk of the railway station
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: E
Sold by Mansell McTaggart - Haywards Heath
An extended and improved 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room terraced town house with a landscaped rear garden and a garage behind situated in the heart of Bolnore, close to the Village Square, the primary school and within walking distance of the railway station.
The current owners have been in residence since it was built in 2002 and in 2011 they moved the kitchen to the front of the property and extended the sitting room to the rear which features a part sloping ceiling with two Velux windows and doors out to the rear garden.
The well proportioned accommodation on the ground floor comprises; a spacious entrance hall with a spacious cupboard and solid oak flooring which leads through to the WC and kitchen. The kitchen was refitted in 2011 by HKS and comprises bespoke handmade wooden units with solid oak worktops, an integral double oven and there is space for a table and chairs with a bay window to the front. The sitting room was extended in 2011 and has a partial sloping ceiling with two velux windows to provide extra light, there are 4 cupboards one of which houses the boiler (approx. 6 years old) and doors leading out to the rear garden.
On the first floor: there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a white suite. On the second floor; there is a spacious landing with has room for a small desk and an airing cupboard housing the Megaflow water tank, a master bedroom with 2 storage cupboards and a recently replaced en-suite shower room (2019) which includes an oversized shower cubicle.
Additional benefits include: gas fired central heating to radiators and double glazed windows.
Outside: The rear garden was landscaped in 2011 and designed for ease of maintenancewhich comprises two tiers of patio with a border to one side stocked with shrubs and flowers. There is a gate leading to the garage at the rear of the property which is currently divided into a storage room with a separate insulated room (has been used as a home office) with power and lighting.
- Haywards Heath - 1.14miles
- Wivelsfield - 1.86miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.62miles
- Balcombe - 4.54miles
- Hassocks - 4.76miles