2 Bed Flat For Sale
Commonwealth Drive, Crawley
- Communal entrance with entry phone system and LIFT to top floor
- Spacious entrance hall with substantial storage
- Living/dining room with BALCONY and outlook over communal grounds
- Dual aspect master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room; further bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Re-carpeted throughout
- Secure allocated underground parking space; PP parking permit and visitor parking
- Walking distance to Crawley town centre and Three Bridges station
- Communal grounds
- Council Tax Band ‘C’ and EPC ‘C’
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
A light and spacious two-bedroom penthouse style apartment, built by Fairview New Homes in 2010, situated in a popular location within a short walk of Crawley town centre and Three Bridges mainline railway station.
A secure entry phone system provides access to the communal entrance, with stairs and a lift to all floors. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hallway with substantial storage by way of two storage cupboards and an airing cupboard. The living/dining room is a good size with a sliding door leading to the balcony, this being laid to decking with outside lighting. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, roll top work surfaces over, recently replaced oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls. Also accessed from the entrance hallway are two bedrooms, the master bedroom being a real selling point of the property. With a window to the rear and doors to the balcony, this is a noticeably light and airy room benefitting from a dressing area and an en-suite shower room. The en-suite comprises a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled wall, extractor fan and ladder style heated towel rail. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath (bath panel recently replaced) with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
The property has been re-carpeted throughout, with the flooring to the kitchen and hallway also replaced.
Outside there is secure allocated underground parking for one vehicle, via a fob-entry system, PP parking permit, additional visitors parking and attractive communal grounds.
An internal viewing is essential to appreciate what this property offers, over and above others in the development.
- Three Bridges - 0.59miles
- Crawley - 0.59miles
- Ifield - 1.82miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.07miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.12miles