4 Bed Attached House For Sale
Tilgate Forest Lodge, Pease Pottage
Guide Price £995,000
- Recently extended, Attached 4-bedroom former Victorian coach house (2,626 sq.ft.). in a tucked away private position.
- Lounge with feature woodburning stove. Kitchen/breakfast room (17’9 x 11’10). Newly built dining room leading off kitchen (14’10 x 12’3) with roof lantern and bi-folding doors to patio.
- Separate family room. Ground floor study with feature fireplace. Ground floor cloak/shower room.
- Four first floor double bedrooms with en-suite to master.
- Beautiful south-west facing rear garden/grounds approaching ½ an acre.
- Large, paved patio to rear, ideal for alfresco dining. Large timber sun deck with covered log-store.
- Ample private courtyard parking/scope for garaging.
- Timber garden shed. Two large, detached stores. Timber chalet studio/garden room (12’8 x 9’1). Vegetable garden with raised planters.
- High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: F.
*NEW ON* ~ PLEASE CALL 01444 417600 FOR FURTHER INFO AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT. A substantial and beautifully presented attached FOUR-BEDROOM, FORMER VICTORIAN COACH HOUSE of 2,626 sq.ft., having been subject to a RECENT GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION to provide a separate dining room, while occupying an impressively sized plot approaching ½ an ACRE, situated at the end of a long private driveway south of Pease Pottage.
Built in 1860, with further additions, this impressive family home offers uniquely arranged and versatile living space having been upgraded and modernised by the present owners and finished to a particularly high standard throughout.
The light and airy accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises: a spacious ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM, double-aspect LOUNGE (25’6 x 15’11) with fireplace and feature wood-burning stove, triple-aspect FAMILY ROOM (15’6 x 14’10) with French doors opening onto patio and gardens, STUDY with feature fireplace, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM (17’9 x 11’10) leading into a newly built, separate DINING ROOM (14’10 x 12’3) with roof lantern and bi-folding doors to patio and garden. There is also a separate UTILITY ROOM (11’6 x 10’6) off the kitchen with secondary sink and ample space for appliances.
To the FIRST FLOOR is a double-aspect MASTER BEDROOM (16’1 x 15’11) with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, an INNER LANDING, THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a luxury FAMILY BATHROOM.
Benefits to the property include oil-fired central heating to radiators, period and character features, integrated appliances and vaulted ceilings.
OUTSIDE: The property is approached along an attractive tree-lined road leading to a PRIVATE COURTYARD with PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. There is also access to additional parking via double wooden gates offering ample space for garaging if required. A beautifully landscaped SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN overlooks farmland with a PAVED PATIO abutting the rear of the property on two sides providing an ideal space for alfresco dining. Further, is a large TIMBER SUN DECK AREA complete with COVERED LOG-STORE. The remainder being laid to lawn interspersed with shrubs and flowerbeds, enclosed by mature hedge and tree screening, timber GARDEN SHED, TWO LARGE DETACHED STORES and a timber CHALET STUDIO/GARDEN ROOM (12’8 x 9’1) situated in the far corner of the garden. Productive VEGETABLE GARDEN with planters. Several mature hedgerows and well-established trees help in providing a high degree of privacy and seclusion. All being fully enclosed whilst enjoying a sunny aspect throughout.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Crawley - 2.74miles
- Ifield - 2.99miles
- Balcombe - 3.00miles
- Faygate - 3.15miles
- Three Bridges - 3.44miles