3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Kings Mead, Horley
- A 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Located in the sought-after village of Smallfield
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Bright and airy living room opening onto the garden
- 3 good size bedrooms, 2 of which have fitted wardrobes
- Off road parking for several cars
- Garage with lights, power and up and over door
- Completely refurbished through out including new plumbing & re wired
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden/ EPC rated 'D'
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached home that has been updated to a high standard throughout with a stunning landscaped garden. The property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the very popular village of Smallfield.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a bright and spacious entrance hall with doors leading to the kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also 2 good size storage cupboards. The living room is located to the rear of the property with sliding patio door leading to the garden and windows to the side, flooding the room with natural light. There is an inset electric fireplace giving the room a homely feel.
Also located to the rear of the property is a modern, white gloss kitchen with a range of wall and base units topped with work surfaces and upstands. Integral units include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, waist height oven and hob with cooker hood over. A door leads out to the side of the property giving access to the garage. There are 3 good size bedrooms, 2 have built-in wardrobes and 1 is being currently used as a dining room. There is a modern white family bathroom fitted with a W.C, vanity unit with wash hand basin and a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. The walls are part tiled and there is a heated towel rail.
Externally to the front of the property is a large front garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a long driveway leading to the garage. This offers parking for several cars. The garage has an up and over door, lights, power and a door to the side. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with a patio accessed from the living room, a generous lawn flanked by mature shrub and flower borders. There are 2 patios to the lower half of the garden with a garden shed.
- Horley - 2.05miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.28miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.28miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.80miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 3.00miles