3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
High Street, Haywards Heath
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout with a convenient High Street location
- Victorian charm and period features throughout
- Presented for sale in stunning order and arranged over 3 floors
- Sitting and dining hall with open fireplaces
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances
- 3 bedrooms, study and a luxurious bathroom
- Useful cellar (recently tanked) with possibility to further convert
- Gas central heating, electrics and majority double glazed windows
- Fully enclosed and immaculately kept circa 100ft west-facing rear garden
- Private off-road parking / EPC Rating: C / Council Tax Band: D
NEW ON... Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield are delighted to bring to the market this truly impressive 3/4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian home occupying a superb 100ft west-facing rear plot situated on Handcross High Street, convenient for nearby schools and village centre.
‘Heyford’ is a stunning family home, re-furbished by the current vendors whilst also having made various upgrades externally in their tenureship and is now offered for sale with the added bonus of being Stamp Duty exempt.
The contemporary and versatile living accommodation spans over three floors and briefly comprises: Front door into spacious entrance hall and lobby, bright and generous sitting room with feature open fireplace (with units to recess) and fitted wooden shutters, spacious dining hall with feature fireplace, cupboard and cloakroom w/c (boiler located here), significant and beautifully fitted 22ft kitchen/breakfast room with a wide range of tasteful, solid wood, light blue units, integrated appliances, underfloor heating, space for large dining table and French doors to the rear patio garden.
A staircase from the entrance lobby leads down to a most useful cellar which has been recently re-tanked offering lots of storage space. Stairs from the entrance lobby lead to the first floor where there are two good sized double bedrooms along with a luxurious and re-fitted tiled family bathroom.
A further staircase from the first floor leads to the top floor where there is a single bedroom along with separate study/playroom.
OUTSIDE: The property hugely benefits from having a private driveway (rarely found on Handcross High Street) as well as plentiful ‘first come first serve’ on-street parking being available on the High Street itself. A recently landscaped west-facing rear garden of approx. 100’ has an immediate patio area positioned from the kitchen/breakfast room with a long open expanse of level lawn beyond with a large storage shed, leading to a further patio area to the rear with vegetable plots and rear access gate.
- Balcombe - 2.70miles
- Faygate - 3.94miles
- Crawley - 3.95miles
- Ifield - 4.21miles
- Three Bridges - 4.55miles