2 Bed Flat For Sale
Stone Court, Crawley
- Communal entrance with security entry phone system
- Private entrance hall
- Spacious double aspect living/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with door leading to garden overlooking woodland beyond and en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Car port with parking for two vehicles and visitors parking
- Recessed spotlights, gas fired central heating and UPVC framed double glazing
- Council Tax Band ‘C’ and EPC ‘C'
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000
A modern and spacious two bedroom apartment built by Taylor Woodrow in 2010, offering contemporary high specification accommodation in the quiet sought-after location of Worth, within walking distance of Three Bridges station.
The apartment which provides 856 sq.ft. comprises of a communal entrance with security entry phone system and leads to private entrance hall with large storage cupboard, additional storage cupboard housing washing machine. The living/dining room is to the front of the property with double aspect windows to front. The kitchen is fitted with high gloss wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces over, integrated gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights and partly tiled.
The master bedroom has window to rear overlooking woodlands with double storage cupboard and door to communal area, also a large en-suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled and opaque window to side. The second bedroom is another double room with fitted wardrobe and window to rear. The family bathroom comprises of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and partly tiled.
Outside there is a car port providing allocated parking for two vehicles and visitor’s parking.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 0.71miles
- Crawley - 1.76miles
- Ifield - 2.98miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.09miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.15miles