3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
The Grove, Horley
- INTERACTIVE 3D TOUR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
- A larger than average 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Approx 1397 sq.ft of accommodation
- Situated just a stone's throw from Horley Town and mainline station
- 2 generous sized reception rooms
- 3 Double bedrooms with en-suite shower to master
- Stripped wood flooring and leaded windows
- High ceilings and open fireplace
- Integral garage and parking for 4+ cars
- EPC rating E
Guide Price - £450,000 - £500,000
A larger than average, 1930's 3 bedroom double semi-detached family home situated close to Horley Town and mainline station and benefiting from 2 reception rooms and an integral garage.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall with doors to both living room and dining rooms, stairs rising to the first floor and a beautiful stained-glass window. The large living room is located to the front of the property with a window to front, stripped wood flooring and a character tiled open fireplace with wooden mantelpiece and exposed brick chimney. Double doors lead through to a spacious dining room with a bay window overlooking the rear garden.
A door leads through to the extended kitchen which has been fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units topped with work surfaces, inset sink and tiled splash backs. Integral units include a waist height oven and an electric hob with cooker hood over. There is space for both washing machine and fridge/freezer and a good size breakfast bar. A door leads through to the integral garage that offers power, light, and double doors.
Of the first floor landing are 3 large double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room with a good size shower cubicle and a vanity unit with wash hand basin finished with fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail. The family bathroom is fitted with a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and wash hand basin. There is also a separate W.C.
Externally to the front is a private drive leading to the garage with parking for 4+ cars and the rest is laid to lawn and mature shrub beds. Side access leads to a generous rear garden that is mainly patio with a lawned area, mature shrub borders and a garden shed.
- Horley - 0.12miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.83miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.88miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.96miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.26miles