4 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Brainsmead Close, Haywards Heath
- Extended and refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Quiet, residential village cul-de-sac close to schools
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Ground floor cloak/shower room
- 3/4 bedrooms arranged over two floors
- Impressive 20ft kitchen/dining room with built-in appliances
- Gas fired central heating - new system, re-wired, uPVC double glazed windows
- Fully enclosed & recently re-landscaped rear garden with new boundary fencing
- Large private driveway providing parking for 4/5 vehicles Attached garage with personal rear door
- EPC: C and Council Tax Band: C
NEW ON...Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield are delighted to bring to market this truly impressive 3/4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow occupying a larger than average plot in a small select residential cul-de-sac, convenient for nearby schools and village centre.
This unique family home was both extended & fully re-furbished in 2016 with the current vendors having also made various upgrades both internally & externally in their tenure ship.
There is plenty of internal space on offer with generous size rooms and versatile living accommodation which comprises on the ground floor: a sitting room with open fireplace; a cloaks/ shower room; double bedroom/living room and a beautifully fitted, modern kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of fitted cupboards and built in appliances, matching worktops, large central island & breakfast bar cabinets, ample space for large dining table and chairs, tiled flooring throughout and patio doors opening onto rear garden.
On the first floor: a landing gives access to three well-proportioned double bedrooms including an impressive master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
Benefits include: gas fired central heating to radiators, sealed unit double glazed windows, newly fitted carpets, re-wired, new boiler and central heating system quite residential cul- de-sac village location.
Outside: To the front of the property there is a large newly laid brick paved private driveway providing off road parking for 4/5 vehicles. A further area of drive leads down one side giving access to an attached garage with up and over door, power and light, newly fitted gas fired boiler, personal rear door to patio and garden. Rear ‘L-Shaped’ Garden with recently laid paved patio, area of lawn (half grass, half astro turf), plant borders and beds, all fully enclosed by newly erected timber fencing.
- Haywards Heath - 1.62miles
- Balcombe - 2.86miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.54miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.21miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.69miles