3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
London Lane, Cuckfield
- Stunning 3-bedroom newly refurbished family home
- Well-arranged and versatile accommodation over two floors
- Conveniently situated close to nearby schools and village centre
- 14ft sitting room with bay window to front
- Newly fitted ground floor shower room
- Impressive 26ft open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and re fitted family bathroom
- Private driveway providing off road parking / Newly landscaped enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain
- EPC Rating: F / Council Tax Band: D
SALE AGREED - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD... ‘The Little House’ is a beautifully appointed and spacious 3 double bedroom extended semi-detached cottage (1,274 sq.ft) situated in an established part of the village, being convenient for nearby schools, the village High Street and road access onto A/M23
This impressive property has undergone considerable refurbishment and has been tastefully extended to the rear to create versatile and open plan living accommodation which briefly comprises: an entrance hall; a newly fitted luxury shower room, sitting room with fireplace and bay window. Stunning 26ft open plan kitchen/diner/family room being the hub of the home, offering a wonderful family/entertaining area with skylight lanterns and a central island unit. The newly fitted kitchen area is well appointed and comprises of matching cupboards and drawers, work surfaces, an integrated dishwasher, wine fridge, oven and hob, fridge/freezer. In addition, a range of storage cupboards are fitted to the far end. Triple bi-fold doors give access on to the patio and rear garden and there is also carpeted and raised family/seating area.
To the first floor are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a re-fitted luxury family bathroom with a white suite.
Gas fired central heating, replacement sealed unit double glazed windows and doors. Newly extended and refurbished throughout, central village location. No upward chain.
A private driveway provides off street parking with a side path leading to the rear of the house. The approx. 90' fully landscaped rear garden comprises a newly laid patio area ideal for outdoor dining; an area of lawn and concrete base for shed, all of which are fully enclosed by fencing to the sides and rear.
- Haywards Heath - 1.30miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.03miles
- Balcombe - 3.34miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.72miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.76miles