2 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Cheyne Walk, Horley
- A 2 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Scope to extend subject to planning
- En-suite bathroom to prinicple bedroom
- Tandem garage with up and over doors both ends
- Large block paved driveway with parking for several cars
- Large and secluded rear garden that is beautifully presented
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Short walk to Horley town and mainline station
- EPC 'D'
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall with doors leading to the kitchen, dining room, bedroom and family bathroom. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property with a window overlooking the rear garden and one to the side. It has been fitted with a range of wall and base units topped with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Integral units include under counter fridge and freezer and a free-standing gas cooker. The living room leads off the dining room and has a window overlooking the rear garden and a decorative electric fireplace gives the room a homely feel. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite that includes a bath with wall mounted mixer tap and shower over, WC and wash hand basin finished with fully tiled walls. The downstairs bedroom is a large double with fitted wardrobes.
Stairs rise from the dining room to a small landing area with a door leading to the principle bedroom with windows overlooking the rear garden and fitted wardrobe. The spacious en-suite bathroom is fitted with a WC, wall hung wash hand basin and a free-standing claw foot bath with mixer tap finished with fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail. Also, off the landing are is a door giving access to a storage room. all rooms upstairs have eaves storage access.
Externally to the front is a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and a lawn flanked by flower and shrub beds. The tandem garage runs the width of the property with up and over doors on both ends with light and power and also houses the central heating boiler. The secluded rear garden in beautiful with a selection of ornamental trees and shrub beds. There is a pond and pergola with patio area and garden sheds.
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.38miles
- Horley - 0.51miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.72miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.78miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.53miles