4 Bed Detached For Sale
Eldred Avenue, Brighton
- A 4 bedroom detached house in this popular residential Avenue
- Contemporary refitted kitchen/dining room opening into the Conservatory
- Ground floor bedroom 4
- Adjacent ground floor shower room/wc
- Three first floor bedrooms (En suite to the master bedroom)
- Refitted modern family bathroom.
- Lovely mature gardens. Garage
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- EPC rating: D Council tax: D
Sitting proudly on this attractive corner plot with its beautiful gardens we consider viewing is essential to fully appreciate this outstanding 4 bedroom detached house which offers versatile and adaptable family accommodation ideal for all ages.
The elevated position means there are some glorious views taking in varying aspects from downland to the i360 in the distance.
Internally you find very nicely presented accommodation offering a practical layout which is ideal for modern family living and is particularly seen in the spacious contemporary refitted kitchen/dining room making it a lovely space to use and enjoy and which in turn opens into the conservatory.
Also on the ground floor is a charming lounge to the front and also on this level is the fourth bedroom (which could be second reception room/office if required) and with the modern shower room/wc nearby it makes this part of the property suitable if a relative is staying.
Upstairs on the first floor are three good size bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite and to finish there is a modern refitted family bathroom. From the landing are stairs giving access to a useful attic room (NB this does not have planning permission or building regulations consents).
Outside there are mature well cared for gardens to three sides with the rear enjoying a pleasant view, attractively stocked beds, a water feature and a gate leads to the Garage.
- Preston Park - 1.03miles
- Hove - 1.87miles
- London Road (Brighton) - 1.89miles
- Moulsecoomb - 1.93miles
- Aldrington - 2.05miles