2 Bed Flat For Sale
Skipton Way, Horley
- VIDEO WALK AROUND AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST please call the office
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious living/dining room
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Ample communal parking
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler fitted 2019
- Recently refitted carpets throughout 2019
- Recently refitted bathroom 2019
The property is entered via a well-maintained communal entrance hall with the security of an entry phone system. The flat has a spacious inner hallway with four sizeable storage cupboards one of which has plumbing to house a washing machine and tumble dryer. The living/dining room is situated to the front of the property with a large window flooding the room with natural light, overlooking the communal grounds and offers plenty of room for both living and dining room furniture. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and offers a range of attractive wall and base units topped with wood effect work surfaces and tiled splash backs. There is space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The generous size master bedroom is situated to the front of the property with built-in wardrobes, the second is also a good size and situated to the rear. The bathroom was refitted with W.C., wash hand basin and a P-shaped bath and an electric shower over finished with part tiled walls.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating with a new combi boiler fitted in 2019. Externally there is ample communal parking and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.12miles
- Horley - 1.16miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.80miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.95miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.01miles