3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Reigate Road, Horley
- VIDEO WALK AROUND AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST please call the office
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- New build with no chain
- Bi-fold doors leading to a private rear garden with large patio and lawn
- Three generous size bedrooms with master to en-suite
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- All on one floor for easy access
- Underfloor heating throughout with solar panels
- Off road parking for several cars
- A short walk to Tesco Extra
Guide Price £465,000 - £485,000 -
This beautiful three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a quiet location just a short walk from Tesco's. Finished to a high specification throughout with en-suite to master and bi-fold doors opening to the private rear garden.
The property is entered via a covered entrance porch that leads into a bright and spacious entrance hall. Door leads to the open plan living and kitchen area, three bedrooms, family bathroom and a store cupboard. To the rear of the property is a modern open plan living room with kitchen and dining area. The large living area has bi-fold doors flooding the room with natural light and opening onto the garden. The kitchen area has been fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units topped with wood effect work surfaces and up stands. Integral units include a washing machine, dishwasher, 70/30 fridge/freezer, electric induction hob and waist height oven. There a door giving access to the side of the property and in the dining area there is French doors that lead into the garden.
All three bedroom are good sizes with the master bedroom benefiting from a modern en-suite comprising of a shower, W.C with concealed cistern and a vanity unit with wash hand basin, monobloc tap and tiled splash back. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite including a bath, shower over with wall mounted mixer valve, W.C and vanity unit with wash hand basin and tiled splashback.
The property is accessed via a long gravel drive that leads to the home with off road parking for several cars. Side access leads to the rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a generous size patio abutting the rear of the property.
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.67miles
- Horley - 1.18miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.34miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.39miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.64miles