3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Rosemary Lane, Horley
- VIDEO WALK AROUND AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST please call the office
- Detached three bedroom bungalow
- Extended to create spacious living accommodation
- Private drive with off road parking for several cars
- 3 Double bedroom with ensuite to the master
- Living/dining room with 2 open fires and strip wooden flooring
- Conservatory with underfloor heating
- Garage with power and lighting
- Beautifully presented garden
- Walking distance to Horley town and mainline station
Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000 - A stunning 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a sought after location just a short walk to Horley town and mainline station, offering a beautifully landscaped garden and off road parking
Upon entering the property you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall with doors leading to both the master bedroom and the living/dining room. The master bedroom is located to the front of the property with dual aspect windows flooding the room with natural light and a dressing area. The modern ensuite is fitted with a W.C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and a shower cubicle.
The living/dining room is located to the front of the property with a window overlooking the front and a door leading out to the side. There is a central chimney with 2 attractive wrought iron fireplaces, one facing the living area and one facing the dining area. The room also has strip wooden flooring. A door leads off the dining area into the kitchen which has been fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units topped with roll top work surfaces. There is space and plumbing for white goods and a freestanding cooker, with a fitted cooker hood over and a window to the side of the property.
Leading off the kitchen is a small inner hallway which offers 2 further double bedrooms one with shower cubicle and built in wardrobes, the family bathroom, garden access and conservatory. The family bathroom is fitted with a freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, W.C with high level cistern, separate shower cubicle, heated towel rail and finished with partly tiled walls. The conservatory has underfloor heating and french doors leading out to the rear garden.
Externally to the front is parking for several cars with the driveway leading to the attached garage. This offers an up and over door, door to the garden and power and lights. The rear garden has been beautifully presented with a large patio and decking area leading on to the lawn, attractive flower and shrub beds flank the garden with an ornamental pond creating an attractive focal point.
- Horley - 0.23miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.01miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.06miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.07miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.07miles