2 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Brook Street, Cuckfield
- 2 bedroom extended period cottage in semi-rural location
- Country style bespoke kitchen with access to rear garden
- Living/dining room with feature wood burning stove
- Gas fired heating to radiators - Character and original features
- Master bedroom with brick fireplace - Modern family bathroom
- Covered car port – providing parking for 3 vehicles
- Outbuildings including lock up stores / home office / hobbies room
- Well-tended rear garden arranged into two main areas - High degree of privacy
- Detached summer house (12’9 x 12’0) - Stunning countryside views - Area of outstanding natural beauty
- EPC: E Council Tax Band: C
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
STAMP DUTY EXEMPT A rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom period cottage situated in an idyllic semi-rural location with stunning countryside views.
This 17th Century original coach house (not listed) has been tastefully extended to the first floor and has been well maintained and much improved by the present owners who have happily resided in the property for the past 14 years. The cottage offers uniquely arranged and versatile living accommodation spanning two floors which briefly comprises: entrance porch, a living/dining room with wood burning stove and staircase to first floor. The well-appointed country style bespoke kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of matching base cupboards, drawers and wall cabinets and work surfaces, built in cooking range with gas hob and ovens below, ample space for other appliances including dishwasher and washing machine and a stable style door leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor: there are 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms including master bedroom with feature brick open fireplace and countryside views to front and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
Outside: There is a shingle driveway providing which leads to allocated parking and covered car port providing off street parking for 3 vehicles. Cottage style front garden with small area of lawn plant borders and beds all fully enclosed with pathway leading to a covered porch and front door. The rear garden is arranged into two main areas with the first one leading directly from the main house with central lawn, plant and shrub borders. Detached brick outbuildings home office / hobbies room. (13’6 x 10’4) + (10’4 x 5’2) with power and light. Adjoining lock up stores.
The second and larger area of garden lies opposite the main parking area comprises: Large expanse of lawn with several raised planter beds. greenhouse, plant borders and beds towards the bottom of the garden there is a well-constructed timber-built Summer house (12’9 x 12’0) Sun decking area providing an ideal outdoor space for alfresco dining. All fully enclosed and enjoying a high degree of privacy and seclusion. Outstanding countryside views to the rear overlooking and backing onto the Borde Hill Estate.
- Haywards Heath - 2.03miles
- Balcombe - 2.06miles
- Wivelsfield - 4.32miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.35miles
- Burgess Hill - 5.00miles