One of 2 newly-built homes offering well-planned and spacious accommodation with an exceptional finish throughout, having a generously sized west-facing garden within a 1/4 acre plot. Located in the village of Hickstead, The Grange is conveniently located with easy access to local towns, villages and surrounding countryside including South Downs National Park.
1 The Grange has recently been completed and finished to an extremely high standard throughout. Particular attention has been taken to create a free-flowing family house with good entertaining space, generous bedrooms and bathrooms. Built with traditional brick and mortar, the elevations are part tile-hung with rendered brickwork beneath, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and a traditional tile roof. Main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with porcelain tiles and feature double-height window over the staircase.
• Large kitchen/breakfast room with porcelain tiled floors, range of modern kitchen units with Maia work surfaces, integrated Baumatic double oven, 4-ring induction hob with extractor over, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Generous eating area with bi-fold doors to the garden and utility off with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and door through to the garage.
• Sitting room with French patio doors to the garden, views over the gardens, and Henley woodburning stove.
• Separate dining room and study.
Master bedroom with views over the garden, En-suite bathroom being tiled with heated towel rail.
• 3 further bedrooms including en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, both tiled with heated towel rails.
• BLP 10 year structural guarantee
A shared drive provides access to a private drive to the front of 1 The Grange being gravelled and with post-and-rail fencing surrounding. The drive provides parking for a number of cars with access to a single garage with electric door.
To the side a stone path leads to a patio to the rear and large 108’ x 65’ west-facing garden, newly turfed and bordered by mature hedgerows and close boarded fencing.
|Entrance Hall & Cloakroom||Sitting Room|
|Dining Room & Study||Kitchen/Breakfast Room|
|Utility Room||Master Bedroom & Ensuite Bathroom|
|3 Further Bedrooms||Ensuite Shower Room & Family BAthroom|
|Garage & Large West Facing Rear Garden||EPC Rating TBC|